Sunday 30 January 2011

New project work in progress, crochet square blanket

I have bought myself a new crochet book about motifs and squares.  To justify the buying of this book I feel must  actually make something out of it.  Actually I do like the book but it must be said not as much as I thought I would,. however it has given me some ideas and I like looking through it.
Here is the first project started last week, made out of wool bought in Durham Market.


These little squares are very easy to make, my aim is to make 22 squares a week so that I sew two rows together at the weekend.  That's 122 squares altogether, I am enjoying it honest and I already have my next blanket planned.  Watch this space : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx