Monday 30 May 2011

Little Bags


I have been in a bag creating mood just lately, so time has been spent searching various blogs and patterns to give me inspiration. As is usual for me each one has to be different even if that means just a different colour because I do get bored quickly when making the same thing, that's why making these little bags are ideal because  they don't take long to do and you can add your own special touches to make them special.  
I have stopped making them for now because I have began another project but I will definitely be making some more for the shoe box appeal, imagine some little one opening their bag to find some little goodies inside maybe a finger puppet or some sweeties or even both.

                                                                                     The Pattern for these can be found here


1 comment:

  1. Love these bags Linda...
    Thanks for the links back to your early makes - always great to remind yourself about fab previous creations...inspiration for a whole new audience!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx