Friday 9 September 2011

Preemie Tops and Teds


This colour yarn reminds me of candy floss.  The top was worked from the top down then the sleeves crocheted in last.  It's a lovely pattern but make sure the yarn you use for this is soft as the pattern is quite bulky for a preemie. I made the Teds to finish off the yarn and satisfy my Ted making passion :)                  
Link to pattern
Link to Teds


This top was made in 4ply yarn and I finished it in a day, simple and straightforward, makes me wish I had lots of different pastel shades of 4ply so I can make it in many colours, but.... I must not buy more wool until my stash has gone down.                               

5 comments:

  1. The top pattern is beautiful but does not look the same as the one linked to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is the same pattern Linda, different yarns give a different effect

      Delete
  2. The pink has a bobble stitch of some kind in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you have the pattern for the Ted as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes here you go Cathy http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/beckys-bear.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx