Sunday 16 October 2011

Autumn Challenge 2011 Draws to a close.

The end of the Autumn challenge is drawing near and so once again it is time to pack up my box of items to send to Lou, however this time I will be taking the box up to Scotland myself and attending the Halloween Fayre she has organised.  I am really looking forward to meeting Lou and some of the ladies from loving hands, less than two weeks to go I can hardly wait.  So what is going into the box this time? most of the things I have blogged about of course and a few surprises.
I apologise in advance for the poor light quality of the photo's, it's so hard to get a picture minus the shadows.
So we start with all the lovely blankets, there are twelve of them in all mostly for babies and preemies.


Here they all are lying snugly in the bottom of the box making a soft cushion for the little tops to lie on.
Here are the little cute tops for teeny tinny babies, babies and toddlers.
There you have 10 tops, 2 poncho's, 3 pairs of booties and 2 little hats, and here they are lying in the box.

Next come 15 little bags of all colours shapes and sizes, I had so much fun making these.
 All lying snuggly in their own little special box with a little sweetie treat inside.

Remember these little guys, 25 little finger puppets cute when finished but so fiddly to make lol
Then last but not least 8 teenie little shoe box Teds cute enough I hope for any child to love and 3 pair of Angel Teds.
Tiny Teds


They will share a shoe box with the finger puppets.  So there you have it one box nearly full to the top, just waiting for some last minute items I may slip into there before I take it up to Scotland.

9 comments:

  1. That's an amazing donation - great work and I'm sure all of it will be appreciated so much. I love the little teddy bears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I absolutely love the teddies and finger puppets! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so many beautiful things! such a great job!! love the teddies, so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome thank you for the wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's one big box of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... You have been BUSY! Everything looks perfect. Mr. Boo is quite adorable. I would love if you would link a photo on Tangled Happy's Facebook page and share your hooky inspiration there! If you feel like getting carried away with it you could share the beautiful Granny Stripe Bags you made too. Wishing you an amazing time in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful-- Lou will be thrilled,as will all the lucky people who get on of your lovely makes. Are you going to make anything for the elephants next?
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collection you have put together - so much hard work to make others happy. It's inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments they mean so much to me. :)

    I will definitely be making something for those elephants Linda lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx