Monday 28 January 2013

The Monday Smile


Good Morning everyone I'm so happy that the rain has washed all the snow away, I thought it was going to be with us for ever, we even got a glimpse of the sun yesterday.  I hope last week was a good one for you.
This week I will be showing you a sweet little something I have just finished making, I hope to have a new pattern for you and I'm looking forward to publishing my first Stash-buster review on Thursday, so if you want to see what your stash busting friends have been up to it's one not to miss.  

Don't forget to publish your finished projects for this month by Wednesday and weigh everything you have made if you want me to keep a count of how much stash you have busted.
Ana has done her first review today so do visit  lanas de ana. 


Looks like it's going to be a busy week! here's something to keep you smiling....

Just to let you know 
I'm thinking of you today.
No matter what situations life throws at you..... 

No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem.. 
Remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.






Have a great day and remember to give thanks.....




                           Cats are so dramatic! 



                  

                                       
 this way                     and                             that 




                     

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! Well chosen words and pictures:) You cheered me up.Thanks!
    Looking forward to see your small project:)
    Warm hugs,
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Linda! You made me smile :) I'll be giving you my stash total on wednesday. So far it's 202g but I'm hoping it'll be even bigger by wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Linda. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful...can wait to see what you are making.may be a blanket,might be a scarf,ummmmmmm a cushion......or......?
    I 'll be here to see it.....have a wonderful and blessed week.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx