Monday 15 April 2013

The Monday Smile

Good morning all you lovely people, here we are the middle of April already, the time does fly.  I was looking forward to some nice weather this week-end and luckily I did manage to get out into the garden for a while on Saturday and do some much needed clearing up, Sunday however was very windy and rainy, my garden bins were blown over and all the mess I cleared up on Saturday has to be cleared up again! :(       but wait this is the Monday smile right? and I am smiling because that awful bitter cold weather has gone and it's warmer outside...long may it last!






Hope this makes you Smile :)





An old man and woman were married for many years.

Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night.

 The old man would shout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"


 Neighbors feared him.

                              

The old man liked the fact that he was feared.

 To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98.

  His wife had a closed casket at the funeral.

After the burial, her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked    "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?"

      
 The wife said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down.

            And I know he won't ask for directions."
 

Have a lovely week everyone!



 
here

   


4 comments:

  1. Very funny, thank you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - that's funny. Thanks for the smile Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das hat mir auch ein Lächeln ins Gesicht gezaubert, danke dafür.
    Eine schöne Woche wünscht
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband even laughed at this. Thanks
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx