Friday 10 October 2014

Block a Week Friday

Block 201
V Stripes

The Knitting techniques for this block are Slip Stitches and Drop Stitches, an easy pattern to follow the only real difficulty lies in keeping your tension correct when carrying your yarn across the slip stitches.

Rating - easy
Curl - 2
size - 6"x 6"
ends - 4

Another Example of this Block


Made by AppleDumpling



Progress -  number of different blocks made = 41


Numbers - 181417, 19,24,26,30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,62,64
(Click on the number to see the block.)

Linking with



All the blocks in the Block a Week Friday feature are blocks made from the book 200 Knitted Blocks by Jan Eaton. You can read all about the challenge here and here, the challenge is on going and it's never too late to join in!

Hope you all have a great weekend. :)




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I love love the first block! Want to say I like your new header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love this block...but then I seem to love all your blocks that you show us all. Love that blue and green together. Me thinks I will have to add this pretty block into some kind of woolly garment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, over 200 blocks now! This one looks interesting.
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and cute,very interesting!!
    Have a nice evening.:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. The color combinations are really nice, they make the pattern stand out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great square! I like Apple Dumpling's version too as it looks so autumny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So May great squares ... I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx