Great news for all you Stashaholics the stash busting is going to continue out of sheer necessity on my part and lots of requests on yours.
See what I mean? and that is just a small part of my stash!
The stash busting began with myself and Ana from lanas de ana back in 2013 and has continued since then on a huge scale, I am so pleased with amount of yarn I have managed to bust and proud of all of you have kept up the momentum.
Would you like to continue? or perhaps you would like to start, everyone is welcome to join us at any time. You can read all about it here
Here are your November favourites.
|Maria's Keychain hearts|
|Ljubinkas crocheted vest|
|Merediths Oliver Twist Shawl|
Welcome to the January 2015 Stash-buster Party!
- Please grab the stash-buster link party button.
- Everyone is welcome to join in but Stash-buster projects only please.
- All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
- Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
- Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments.
Keep visiting your December link party projects too because I will be showing the most clicked links on the 2nd February, but only those who are displaying the link Party Button will be featured.
See last years Link Parties here