Tuesday 1 December 2015

December Stash Party Link Up and your October/November favourites

Welcome to the December Stash-buster link Party I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.  I would like to give a huge thank you to all you lovely people who have linked up with me this year and shared your stash-busting makes.

If you still have stash that needs to be busted and would like the link party to continue into 2016 please leave me a comment in the comment section and I will make a decision based on the amount of interest that's generated. 

You can see all of your 2015 makes right here it's fun to look back and be inspired by what others have created. 

So here is your chance to fill the page with all your December stash-busting makes and any other creations you have forgotten to link up during the year, but first here are your October/November Favourites...


October

November
2. Baby set made by Hazel Mary from Loving Hands

Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking up your lovely creations. 


DECEMBER STASH-BUSTER LINK PARTY



Rules
  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button.
  • Everyone is welcome to join in but Stash-buster projects only please.
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments
  • Please mention the link party in your post or display the party button in your sidebar.

Happy linking! </




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

14 comments:

  1. Hi Linda!
    Thank u very much for featuring me twice <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you will continue. I will post tomorrow some stuff I've been working on. Everything I did for the yarnbombing event was actually stashbusting but just never posted as I was too busy trying to organize it all. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, Linda !! I think many of us would like to have this party next year too. I do participate but I don't always have stash busting projects. It is upto you because you are very busy and this year you had some health concerns too, it should not take a toll on your health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I would love it if you continued even though I am sure it is a lot of work to host this. The last few months I have not gotten much done, I need to re-start my stash busting.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Linda, thank you very much for featuring my pattern - and of course for hosting this party <3
    I like it very much, but I can imagine that hosting a link party is quite time-consuming.
    Please take care of yourself and have a wonderful December!
    SR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Linda for hosting this party for the month of December.
    Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to see all the busting of stash that has been happening! Such creativity from everyone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects. I really need to get myself organised and join in. Thank you for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful is this. I'd love it to continue to next year and maybe I could join in too please

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can say that all things are really beautiful. But I'm a great lover of different blankets that why, thing I like the most is granny squared blanket. It would be useful for me on my working place at www.essay-writer.club as it is often better to work when you have a comfortable working place and the only thing I always miss is a good one blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Linda for hosting this party for the month of December.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have stash busting projects that often but when I do I enjoy stopping by to add to the linky and to visit the other projects. I don't think I'll ever really get to a point when I don't need stash busting inspiration!
    I know hosting parties can be a lot of work so if you decide enough is enough we will completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda thank you so much for having this party. I just put my stash busting Hitchhiker on. You are the best!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried numerous times to "grab" your December 2015 Stash-Buster Link Button, but to no avail :-(

    I don;t know what I am doing wrong ... perhaps you could explain how to "grab" and post?

    I have signed up for the Party and will happy to announce it on my Blog ;-)

    ~Val @ 2Turtle Doves Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx