Welcome to the fifth stash link party and thank you for linking all your lovely makes to the last link up. As always there were so many beautiful projects and lots and lots of clicks, so thank you for visiting each other and spreading the love.
Here are the most clicked..
|This beautiful quilt made by mrs moneypenny from Loving Hands|
|This lovely blanket made by Sigrid from Cat Cotton|
|My Cheerful Child Blanket|
|Creating a teacup tree made by Linda from Crafty Gardener.|
Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking :)
Now it's time to Party! remember all crafts can be included.
- Please grab the stash-buster link party button
- All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
- Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
- Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments
- Please mention the link party in your post or display the party button in your sidebar if you want to be featured.
Any LH pictures are projects made by ladies who are members of Loving Hands, clicking on the picture will show you an enlarged version, if you would like any information about any of the projects shown please just ask in the comments section.