I don't know if you've noticed but we are back to monthly stash parties which I've found works best for everyone. It means that the party is always open for you to link your fabulous creations, I have even managed to get a code for the stash button over there on the right sidebar which will hopefully make it easier for you to instal the button.
Thank you to everyone who shared their lovely makes in September here are your favourites...
|Olga's Blue Lacy Baby Blanket|
|Anabelia's Britta Crochet Blanket|
|Sigrid's Cute little houses|
October Stash-Buster Party
- Please grab the stash-buster link party button.
- All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
- Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
- Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments
- Please mention the link party in your post or display the party button in your sidebar if you want to be featured.
Any LH pictures are projects made by ladies who are members of Loving Hands, clicking on the picture will show you an enlarged version, if you would like any information about any of the projects shown please just ask in the comments section.