Saturday 25 June 2016

Something For The Weekend

Just the thing for the warmer weather, these cute little puppets are light, quick and easy to make and all for a great cause too...



I have challenged myself to make at least two of these a month and these are my June puppets.  OCC Barton upon Humber  need lots more to meet their target, the latest total is 5413 bears.

Why don't you all join in and and make a bear or two you can read all about the appeal, find the patterns and the address to send them here.



I hope you all have a great sunshiny weekend. xxx




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Cute puppets, Linda!! :) love the scarf and the cross stitch you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wee bears....fingers crossed they reach their target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet teddies! And I agree with Preeti, the cross stitch is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little puppets - so cute! And for such a great cause too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I am sure we can all work together to help them meet their goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute !!!!
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're certainly making good progress this month, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bears are adorable aren't they. Hope that all is well with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...so cute! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, the puppets are adorable!
    Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx