Monday 10 February 2014

The Monday Smile

Happy valentines week!  I do hope you all have a week full.....

 of love 
 smiles
and flowers

This week I have been making pink and cerise motifs two pink tones which seemed appropriate for the lead up to valentines day.

The meaning of pink
Very Happy, Warm, Affectionate, Loving, Infatuated, Curious


I'm very happy with my motifs and I love to play with them can you tell :)

sorry for these but it had to be done




Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine's Day?
A: I'm stuck on you!

Q: Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?
A: Because it's all heart.

Q: Why did the banana go out with the prune?
A: Because it couldn't get a date.

Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?

Q: What did one snake say to the other snake?
A: Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey.

If they didn't make you smile perhaps these will.












Have a great week!





18 comments:

  1. Love the round grannies heart and all the pictures !!
    xEva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that brought a smile to my face this Monday morning......beautiful pics!!!! Aren't they just so.......so smashing those motifs .......Monday morning colour. Have you though what you are going to use them for ?

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors...nice jocks...nice pictures...have a great week too !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the photo of the cat and dog is so cute <3
    Very happy Valentine's week to you too Linda :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Linda, you are a card, haha! Love your motifs and the colours are gorgeous - I also enjoyed a few laughs and fell in love with the cutesy animals, thank you! Hugs, Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little medallions Linda ... and the photos of the animals are very sweet ;) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty motifs for this week Linda - I love the pinks. Thanks for the smile this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well of course your circles are lovely, but the valentines pictures - just too cute. The chipmunks and penguins are my favourites!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty motifs :-) I like the "curious" definition of pink. I didn't know about that one.
    Cute jokes and pics. I love the duckling and the owl (I think it's an owl).
    Thanks for the Monday smiles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd definitely smiling now. :) Your circles are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all of those fun, colorful circles! I can see why you like playing with them. I like looking at them! You must be making a blanket? You probably said and I missed it. Enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm smiling :-) your motifs are coming along very nicely Linda, those pictures are great, I love the kitten with the dog, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your motif collection is growing...very nice, Linda :-) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun filled post today, first all that gorgeous crochet and then all the smiles.
    Thank you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute: hearts, smiles, flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sehr schöne Granny`s!
    Liebe Grüße,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola Linda:
    Cómo me gusta leerte. Me haces sonreir siempre.
    Pásate por mi blog, te he dejado dos premios para ti.
    Que tengas una feliz semana.
    Un beso muy fuerte.
    Mª Paz

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful motifs!! ♥ Thanks for the jokes and great photos, Linda. My favorites are the chipmunks and the kitten with parrot - sooo sweet!! A lovely Valentine's week for you, too :-)
    Nata

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx