Monday 9 March 2015

Still a Bit Loopy!

I finished these a whole day early this week as you know it's usually last minute for me, if you remember how they looked before clue four here, this is them now after clue four which consisted of two rounds....



As you can see there are still some loose loops there which leads me to wonder what
comes next....

Could we be pulling them through like this...

 Or maybe like this 



and then we could secure them at the back on to the blue bits I have a feeling those blue bits are significant.


Or maybe they are going over the edges like this....



Who knows what's coming next it's great fun trying to guess though, I'm sure those loops won't be left dangling what do you think any idea's


Have a great week. :) 

Linking with...




Handmade Monday

Creative Tuesday

Eyeloveknots

Lunamon Design

Hookin on Hump Day





 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

22 comments:

  1. It's fascinating to see how your project is coming together, I can't wait to see how it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squares look great Linda. I love your colors. I still haven't started mine yet.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Linda! I still haven't started mine; just don't seem to have much crochet mojo lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your squares look beautiful, the colours work so well together.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good mystery. :) These are very pretty. I'm excited to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're lovely, very unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many possibilities. Your squares are so pretty, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, now I am totally mystified!! I cannot imagine where this is heading!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, fantastic!
    Have a great week.:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your squares are so pretty. I am enjoying watching your progress. I wonder what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors you have used. These squares are a real mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If they were a little longer they could be used to sort of weave the blocks together. Maybe the next few rounds will create something that will go through the loops. It really is a mystery, isn't it!

    Looking forward to the next installment....

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such lovely granny squares. I'm excited to see how you will put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty squares !!! I'm looking forward to seeing this project finished !! have a lovely and creative day !

    ReplyDelete
  15. A conundrum indeed but love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!
    Have a lovely day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey that looks really nice and interesting! I'm curious how the next step will look like :-).
    All the best for you!! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look great Linda.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who knows? Can't wait to find out, they are looking really good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing at my link up.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for sharing at my link up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx