Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tiny Hearts Preemie Blanket and Booties

This blanket didn't take long to make but because I had to concentrate on the pattern I made so many mistakes it had to be pulled back lots of times so it took a bit longer than it should have done.   It was worth it though because it is pretty and lovely and soft to wrap around a little baby.  I made some little booties with the remaining yarn they were fun to do and a bit of change from the Teds.
Pattern link to blanket.

Booties Pattern




6 comments:

  1. I love the blanket, the hearts are really sweet. I also love the booties they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I noticed that at row 2 is says DC 22 but it should be 23. Then the rest of the rows are off. Please explain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't my pattern and it's a long time since I made it I honestly can't remember perhaps you could ask the designer.

      Delete
  3. she tells you to do the stich then tells you to do 22 more. I am doing this pattern now with the original designer. It is turning out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's a while since I made it but it's a lovely blanket, I'm glad you were able to get it sorted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx