Saturday 1 February 2014

Your Stash-busting favourites and a new Party.


So how is everyone doing, have you enjoyed your first month of Stash-busting in 2014?  I love all the beautiful projects that you have linked up for January but for now I'm taking you all back to December 2013 to reveal your December favourites.


Merediths Mug Cosies
Barbara's chunky Knitted Cowl
Paula's patchwork Blanket
Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!

If you are weighing your totals please leave them for me here so that I can add them to the chart.
My stash-buster totals for this month are 800 grams not a bad start!

I am keeping the link parties on the same page so that you can easily check back and see what everyone has made month by month and please keep clicking and visiting your friends. 
 I'm looking forward to seeing lots of valentine hearts this month. ;)

You can find the February Party here happy linking,

A big thank you for all the lovely comments and email messages I got for the 
Gentle Ripple Shawl.  Many of you have requested the pattern and because a lot of you are beginner crocheters I am working on a tutorial which should be ready for Tuesday.

Enjoy your weekend ;)



14 comments:

  1. All the crochet looks pretty - the ladies did some nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects from last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda - I was trying to join the Stash-Buster Link but am having trouble grabbing the button. Don't know what I am doing wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zelina, if you were tryng to grab the button at the top of the post, the link wasn't working I've fixed it so it should be ok now. Great your joining in. :)

      Delete
  4. Well done all on your stashbusting, and there's some very nice December projects Linda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than's Linda, yes there are some lovely things. :)

      Delete
  5. Happy February Linda! These are wonderful projects from your stash-busters. Love Meredith's cozies. I should be stash-busting too. Maybe soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy February to you too Astri, I'm sure you will will and knowing you will put us all to shame. :)

      Delete
  6. You did very well on your busting this month Linda, if you keep on at that rate you won't have any yarn left by the end of the year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Amy I have enough yarn to last me for years to come. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Linda, I have completely fallen off the stash busting wagon. Not because I've bought yarn, but because I've either not been crocheting much or have forgotten to link up. Must get back into the swing of things.

    Thanks for stopping by The Moksi Homes and for your comment. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You started off so well Tammy, looking forward to seeing your makes this year. :)

      Delete
  8. I am really enjoying this link party. Thank you so much for hosting it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Linda I'm enjoying it too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx