Wednesday 18 January 2017

I Haven't Given Up!

Regular readers of my blog will know that I started making the Last dance on the beach blanket way back in August last year, the last square I posted was October then other things had to take precedence so it has had to wait for a while but I'm please to say I'm back in the swing of making it and enjoying it just as much as I did in the beginning.

This was the square for week 6 of the CAL and it's a lovely corner to corner which I really enjoyed making in fact I was thinking I may make a cushion cover with this pattern if I ever get the time.

blocks squares crochet easy last dance on the beach

I made three of these squares and used Stylecraft Special Chunky in shade emperor and used a 5.5mm hook. 



Purple is definitely my favourite colour I LOVE this shade.
Find the pattern for this square and all the information of how to make this blanket here

I hope you week is going great!
see you soon.😊

See all the great parties I will be linking to over in my right sidebar. 




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this square! The color is to die for. I love purple too. I think I love pink a little better, but it's a close one. I remember the huge purple squares one you made and it was gorgeous! I'm going to follow the link you provided and see the whole thing. I don't have a blanket I'm working on at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squares and the color both are lovely, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your latest progress on the blanket, it will be finished before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful squares! Looking forward to seeing your beach blanket finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, Linda! Great color indeed and a pretty pattern. Have a cozy weekend! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx