Monday 27 May 2013

The Monday Smile

I hope that you are all enjoying the long weekend, I know I am, two whole days of sunshine already and the sun is still shinning this morning although I know it's going to change later in the day it's lovely to wake up to a bright sunny morning.
What is everyone up to this weekend? So far I have...pressure washed the patio and the drive, lots of weeding, planted out some bedding, fed my roses, loads of washing and housework, managed to fit in some crochet and kept my poor daughter Mandy company as she has hurt her back and can't get out.  Today it will be more of the same and I'm going to bake a lemon drizzle cake and some cookies ...... if you are all at a loose end you could always wind some yarn........... 



and don't forget it's the last week of the month so link up all your stash buster projects! this months link party will end Friday at 10pm

Have a great week!

here



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! Sometimes life wants us to slow down. And it is okay.
    I hope your daughter will get well soon and will enjoy sunny days and rainy days outside :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead! (I need the horn helmet too !lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, the sun is shining here and I am about to go for a walk then tackle some weeds. Your poor daughter, back pain is the pits. Nice that she had you there for her to fuss over her and make her feel better. That is what Mom's are for.
    Hugs to you,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughters back feels better soon. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your Monday Smile post! too funny! I sure hope your daughter gets better soon, it's not fun when you back is out. You sure have been busy this morning. I did all that yesterday, I even washed and waxed my truck which was a job in it's self while Garrett swam in his new swimming pool, it was very Hot here yesterday close to 100! Today I will be working on my new blanket. I thought I would be finished with it but sadly to say I am not. Thanks for letting me know about the stash buster deadline...for I am wanting to link it up. If I don't, I sure hope you will have another next month.
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    xx Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda. I am glad you have had such a productive weekend. I do hope your daughters back gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cartoon of course! You have been busy - very impressive. Hope your daughter is on the mend. Have a good week Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx