Sunday 10 April 2016

Stash-Buster Link party Seven


Welcome to stash-buster link party seven, as always a big thank you to everyone who shared their lovely projects at the last link up, these were your favourites....


Little Cardigan made by Sheri from Loving Hands


Five Shades of Pink Shawl made by Minkamo
Esther's Fox Scarf


Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking and linking back to the stash link Party in your blog posts. 

Can I  remind everyone to please mention the stash-link party in your post or place the stash buster button in your sidebar to spread the word and encourage others to bust their stash. I can't feature your work if you haven't done this.


Now it's time to Party! remember all crafts can be included.


        Stash-Buster Link Party 7

Rules


  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments
  • Please mention the link party in your post or display the party button in your sidebar if you want to be featured.









Any LH pictures are projects made by ladies who are members of Loving Hands, clicking on the picture will show you an enlarged version, if you would like any information about any of the projects shown please just ask in the comments section. 





 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Once again, Linda, thanks for hosting. My stash mountain is reducing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best for hosting this party Linda.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the shawl is incredible isn't it!! Wonderful things as always, such a talented group of people taking part! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello linda ....I want to put display the party button in my sidebar ..
    but i dont know how ...i can take it with url ..please can you help me ..
    thank you verry much ...have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me and I will explain. :)

      Delete
  5. Happy to see my fox scarf was a favourite. Thanks for hosting and I'm glad I found your party. So many wonderful projects:-)
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Linda! Thank you very much for hosting this amazing link party once again. Fabulous projects this time! :-) Have a wonderful week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx