Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mothers Day!

I'm just dropping in to say hello and to wish a very Happy Mothers Day to all those who are celebrating and to all those who are not because you still deserve a happy day.😊

I haven't been around much lately because March has been a very difficult month for me what with one thing and another but things are moving on and I'm hoping most things will be resolved soon.

After an 18 month wait I had my sinus surgery last Thursday and I'm hoping it has been successful, I won't know for a few weeks yet, at the moment I'm feeling very sore and my head is spinning like a top but all that will pass and hopefully I'll be like a new woman.



So I'm leaving you with lots of daffodils these flowers bring me absolute joy their cheerful colours brighten up many a dull day and give the promise of Spring, Do you like my header? that was taken by my brother just looking at it makes me smile as do these from my garden. 



Have a great Sunday 😊




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Just catching up on my favourite blogs. My first thought was "I love the header". It is a very professional photo. I love daffs as well and they have been great in my garden this year. Sorry to hear about the sore sinuses. They will get better soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Linda. Wishing you a blessed day. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely day !
    Here we celebrate Mother's day in May.
    Have a nice and shinny week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful header. Daffodils are so cheery! Sinus surgery does not sound like fun. Hope all's clear once you heal. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love your new header! And I really love your pretty bouquet of flowers. Hope you are feeling better soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your header is gorgeous. One can't help but smile when one gazes at all those beautiful daffodils. Happy Mother's Day to you, Linda. We don't celebrate this auspicious day until May. Hope you had a lovely one, with your family spoiling you. Love the pot of daffodils trumpeting the arrival of Spring in your little corner of the world. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy mother's day to you! The header is gorgeous! Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day! Your new header is beautiful Linda! I love daffodils too, but don't have any in my garden (something I should remedy). I'm glad to hear you've had your sinus surgery, and best of luck to you during your recovery. I hope you are able to take it easy and rest lots. Take care and hugs to you my friend,
    Wendy xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day, Linda!! Good to know the surgery went well, I have been through and it is very important to take care post surgery, it doesn't magically solve everything.
    Wow, your flowers are so wonderful !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new header with the daffodils are gorgeous!!
    I hope you will be recovered soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening, Linda! Would you be able to email me? I would like to talk to you about something! Thanks :) ammaciuca1@sheffield.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.Love the New Header,soooo pretty I Love Daffodils and Tulips.I have also had sinus surgery albeit a long time ago,I do sympathise as mine was painful but all worth it in the end.Do take care and look after yourself.Huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love spring flowers. Hope you feel better soon and all works out well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx