Sunday 16 July 2023

Saying Hi And A Lovely Summer Display

 I can't believe that my last post was Easter, where does the time fly? the year is almost half over already.

I thought I would just show you the Marina display that we have been working towards for the past year, we eventually erected it at the beginning of June and it has been providing lots of fun and enjoyment for the people of Seaham

Choose your flavour of ice cream

Shamus keeps his beady eye on things













So much nicer in real life of course, it's impossible to capture the full effect on camera.

I hope that all my lovely blogging friends are happy and well and are having a lovely Sunday 😊 xx



13 comments:

  1. I love it, well done everyone, makes the place look very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks fantastic, definitely worth the hard work. Nice to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see a post from you, Linda, and I hope you are keeping well.
    The display looks fabulous! And I especially like Shamus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely displays all around the marina !
    Glad you are back !
    Have a shinny week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, how fun it all looks and you all did a great job with creating everything. I love it all. I hope you are having a nice summer Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see this post from you ...
    The display looks wonderful, well done to everybody involved. If I lived nearer I would come and take a close look, but lovely to see your photographs.

    Enjoy your summer days.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you back Linda. Yes the marina certainly looks good and well done to everybody who contributed. I love the ice cream cones - I don't remember seeing them when you took us to see the display?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I'm sure it is a nice surprise for visitors. I have a thing for houses in a row so the beach huts with the seagulls and the sun is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to see a post from you. The marina display looks wonderful. Hope you are keeping well, I've been hit and miss on my website too, just enjoying summer life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super fun and creative display! I especially love the seagulls.

    I hope you are doing well, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful display! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx