Monday 1 September 2014

Your stash-busting favourite's and a new party!

Thank you to everyone who has linked their beautiful creations to the Summer Link Party, there are some truly lovely projects do take a look and visit the creators blogs for some great stash-busting inspiration.

So how are you all doing with the stash-busting are you pleased with your progress? lets make an extra effort we still have four months to go, you can bust an awful lot of stash in four months.

Please let me cast your minds back to the May Stash link Party, as promised here are your favourites it doesn't seem five minutes since we were looking forward to the start of Summer and here we are in September and it's over already



Top left- Sarah's Kitchen pretties
Top right- Katka's Tablecloth
Bottom left- Ali's Daisy mandala
Bottom right- My Violet Meadow Blanket

Well done ladies everyone loved your beautiful creations.  There were others I could have featured here but I couldn't find either the stash-busting or the link party button on your blogs, remember if you want your work to be featured please display the button then I will know it's ok to use your photo's.

The September Stash Link party is now up and running anyone can join in but please link only projects that you have made from your stash.







 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

12 comments:

  1. What wonderful pieces!! It is lovely to see your blanket again Linda, it is so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the projects looks beautiful - I especially love the 'my violet meadow blanket'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so neat! Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh how exciting! Its so cool to see everyone's great projects again - time flies!!
    Thanks for all you do for fellow stashbusters LInda
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness those are some wonderful projects.
    Hugs to you Linda,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda ! Beautiful projects !
    Can you tell where is the code of your link party button ?
    Thanks !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no code Anna, just follow these instructions :)

      * Right click on button and then click on save image as..it will be saved to your computer.
      *Right click on button again and...copy link address
      * Click on design top right of your blog.
      * click on layout on the left
      * click on add a gadget
      * click on image
      * click on choose file from your computer...this will bring up your pictures library where you can locate the button, click on button and then open, it will come up in the box.
      * where it says link above the image, remove text http// and right click in space and then paste, that will add the URL link to my blog.
      * Save
      * click on preview top right so you can see if the button is where you want it to be on your blog, when you are happy with it's position, click on save arrangement.
      Please let me know if you have any difficulties. :)

      Delete
    2. I made it !!!! Thank you so much for your help !!!!
      Have a great weekend !
      Hug
      Anna

      Delete
  7. What lo vely things. I seem to have been very remiss about posting my stash busting amounts.
    Will try and do better! Love your blamket, it's amazing!
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly Linda! How have I missed that violet blanket? It's incredible. Make me wish I use purple....hmmmm...maybe that's an idea. ;-) Thank you for the inspiration this morning, and to think I was going to clean....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those projects look so beautiful, especially that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, wow what gorgeous crochet creations. Thanks so much for hosting the Sept. party and have a wonderful weekend. Happy knitting and crocheting to you.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx