Sunday 27 October 2024

A Visit toThorp Perrow

The beautiful Thorp Perrow Arboretum is situated in Bedale North Yorkshire, our u3a photography group visited earlier this month.  I jumped at the chance to accompany them because although I visited these gardens back in 2017 I couldn't wait to see them again. You really can't get enough of the Autumnal splendour. The colours were amazing and I think they would have been even better if we had gone a week later.  We all took hundreds of photos, you just want to capture the beauty and take it home with you.
The gardens are lovely to visit at any time of the year, they have many themed events taking place throughout the year and the Halloween trail is lots of fun, they have extended it since I was there last, there seemed to be spiders lurking around every corner. 
















































What will you be doing for Halloween, do you celebrate?  Happy halloween if you do. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx