Wednesday 26 December 2012

One of Each

Good morning all you lovely people, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas day full of fun, laughter, good food and lots of lovely pressies.   
Not much longer to go till the end of the year and the end of the challenge so I had better get a move on.  For this small collection I have chosen one motif from each of the five categories.







Circles 
Motif 11

Hexagons
Motif #50

Triangles
Motif #67

Squares
Motif #105


Unusual Shapes
Motif #137

Progress 92 out of 100 

Have a lovely boxing day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the combination of colours Linda.

    Many thanks for your lovely comments on my last post!
    Merry Merry Christmas and have a great time with your family

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection in wonderful colors. I really like the way you present your motifs, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost done! And they are all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx