Tuesday 1 September 2015

September Stash-Buster Link Party and your July Favourites


Welcome to the September Link Party and a big thank you for linking your lovely August creations.

These were your July favorites...

Congratulations ladies and thank you for linking.



September Stash-Buster Party




Rules
  • Please grab the stash-buster link party button.
  • Everyone is welcome to join in but Stash-buster projects only please.
  • All crafts are welcome either complete or works in progress.
  • Link the picture from your actual post and not your blog address.
  • Be polite and click on at least 2 links and leave some nice comments.
Keep visiting your August link party projects too because I will be showing the most clicked links on the 1st October but only those who are displaying the link Party Button or have mentioned and linked back to the Stash Party in their post will be featured.

Happy linking! 





Any LH pictures are projects made by ladies who are members of Loving Hands, clicking on the picture will show you an enlarged version, if you would like any information about any of the projects shown please just ask in the comments section. 





 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Great stash busting makes! The only knitting I've been doing is for a Christmas swap so I can't link up as it would spoil someone's surprise. I've gotten back into sewing a bit more this summer too, which has been a nice change. Hope things are going well for you Linda, and enjoy your week!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheating a bit and adding a little project that was already on my site. I plan to add a new one but only have a couple of rows done and it doesn't look like much right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really are a lot of great stashbusters out there aren't there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find it fun to see what other people have been making. From all the photos it looks like there are a lot of creative people out there. Love the scrappy stuff.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I should get my act together and join in the stash busting link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting another link party and also for featuring my sweater in the July favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for hosting, dear!! Have a good week :-)
    Hugs, Nata

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx