Tuesday 2 April 2013

April Stash Buster Link Party

Welcome to the April Stash-Buster Link Party




Show us your April stash-busting projects here, don't forget to visit your fellow stash-busting friends and leave some nice comments.

Keep visiting those lovely March projects too because next month I will be revealing which links got the most clicks, in other words which March projects did you love the most.

  • Stash-buster projects only please
  • You must be part of the Challenge and have your name listed
  • Remember to link the picture from your actual post not your blog address.
Everyone is welcome to join just leave me a comment and your name will be added to the official list of stash-busters and your blog will be placed on the stash-busters blog roll.







May Party now up and running!
March Party                                 




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Linda. I already updated the link @ my blog. My project today is not from my stash, but I have some stash-busting coming...
    Thanks again for this link party. It is so great for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ana! looking forward to seeing what you have been up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these link parties! It's so interesting to see all that different projects in your party. Thanks for hoping by. Greetings from Germany. Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    This is so wonderful. I haven't made anything from my stash yet, but I'm working on it. I tried to join on the Stash 2013 Challenge page, but my comment didn't show up, so I'm trying here.
    Chris
    http://hookerwithyarnstringsattached.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time to your link party! I love your blog! I love seeing other projects! Have a wonderful week!
    www.lifeawayfromtheofficechair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sé como hacer para publicar el link de mi proyecto del reto. Podrían decirme cómo se hace, please? por las dudas acá voy a dejar el link http://lanasycosturas.blogspot.com.ar/2013/05/y-aca-esta-lo-que-viene-ser-mi-reto.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx