Friday 3 October 2014

Block a Week Friday

Block 64 
Pyramids


I know that this Block is called Pyramids and yes I can sorta see it, but that name doesn't do it for me, I see rows of little people holding hands, can you see it too?  or maybe you can see something else, what would you call it, I'm gonna call it the friendship Block just for my own satisfaction.  
I know you won't believe me when I say it was so easy to make because I thought it would be difficult too until I got started.  This lovely effect is made by using slip stitches, I really love it!


Rating - easy
Curl - 1
size - 6"x 6"
ends - 4

Another example of this block

Made by Appledumpling


Progress -  number of different blocks made = 40


Numbers - 181417, 19,24,26,30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,62,64
(Click on the number to see the block.)

Linking with



All the blocks in the Block a Week Friday feature are blocks made from the book 200 Knitted Blocks by Jan Eaton. You can read all about the challenge here and here, the challenge is on going and it's never too late to join in!

Hope you all have a great weekend. :)




 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I see the front view of someone doing press-ups....the top of the head and the arms. But I am weird, so maybe it's just me. I like slip stitch patterns as they look more difficult than they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your name change - and it really does look like happy friends holding hands!
    Isn't it funny how the things we think are going be tricky are sometimes simple?!
    It looks impressively complex to a non knitter!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I don't see pyramids either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!!
    Have a great weekend.:*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx