Friday 5 December 2014

Block a Week Friday


Block 60 
Candy Cane


I would say that this one was a bit tricky, it was a case of counting carefully on each row to keep the pattern correct but I really love it I think it's a very clever design and just perfect for....



A Christmas candy cane pot holder! 
made with King Cole cotton soft yarn.


Rating - intermediate
Curl - 0
size - 6"x7"
ends - 4



Progress -  number of different blocks made = 49....just 3 more to go!!

Numbers - 1,68,12, 1417, 19,24,26,30,31,34,36 4041, 42,43,44, 45,48, 5256,58,60,62,64
(Click on the number to see the block.)


Linking with 

Have a great weekend! :)





 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Looks good enough to eat!! I hope you had your little check list beside you as you knit this Linda ;) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a lovely pattern, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a candy cane. Very festive for this time of year! Happy Friday. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Linda :-) Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that potholder. Great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pattern,beautiful!
    Happy weekend.:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one too! Does look very like candy cane!
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Looks like it would be a bit tricky. Good job. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx