Monday 1 December 2014

December Stash Link Party and your October Favourites.

The end of this month has crept up on me without me realising it, today is the 1st of December what happened to November!? 

So here we are with a new stash link Party but first here are your October favourites...

Baby set made by Pat from Loving Hands

Puppet snakes made by Libby from Loving hands

Batkus Scarf from Tama Pollo


Flower doilies made by Terra

Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who has linked their lovely makes to the November Party, please remember to put the link party button somewhere on your blog if you are linking so that I know it's ok to feature your creations if they get the most clicks.



For those who are counting please leave me your totals here

DECEMBER STASH LINK PARTY is now up and running I can't wait to see your Christmas creations have fun! :) 

9 comments:

  1. I love those knitted snake puppets! I wonder what happened to November too Linda ... sheesh, already at the Christmas countdown and I'm nowhere near ready for that! I like your festive banner ;) Happy painting ... I'll be finished painting doors today (yeah!!!). Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppet snakes are adorable! They would make really cute mittens too. Thanks for the round-up Linda, and I hope your December will be a peaceful and happy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such lovely projects. I posted too late last night to link up to November as it was already closed, so will link up to December if that's okay. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely stashbusters :-) Those snake puppets are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some super stash busting makes for November Linda, I love the puppet snakes, such a fun make x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations!!!
    Have a nice week.:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snakes, they are so cute aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flower doilies. Puts me to shame as I don't seem to have managed the stash busting at all this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects, thank you for hosting Linda.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx