Tuesday 30 December 2014

Crochet Angel Bears Pattern

I have had several requests for the pattern for the Angel Bears below.  


The website that published the pattern is no longer up and running but fortunately I did print off a copy of the pattern it is a bit worn but I think you can still make it out.


You can see the original post about these Angel Bears here


and here is the pattern 



I'm hoping it's ok for me to put this here I have to emphasise this is not my pattern but I haven't been able to find the original anywhere online, I have found the knitted version and the link for that is here

Out of respect to the original charity please don't sell any that you make, they are for charity makes and gifts only. 

These little bears are great fun to make and are a great way to to use up your stash too, I added a few extra rows to the body to make the bear slightly bigger.







 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I remember seeing them before, I guess on your blog. I don't see anything wrong with posting the pattern since it used to be online and is no longer available for whatever reason. Your printed copy shows where it came from. Very cute. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, Linda :-) Thank you for the pattern; I'm sure it's okay that you posted it. Is it written in English crochet or American crochet terms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American terms Kate but I have a feeling I made mine thinking it was English terms as it was an English charity, that would explain why mine turned out smaller than they should have. :) x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, so sweet!!!
    Happy and creative New Year!:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember seeing these a long time ago! They are cute with those ratty ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute , Linda. May make one for the new addition to our family.
    Happy New Year!
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that your New Year will be wonderful! Best wishes for all good things in 2015 to you and yours! Love the angel bears! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you so much for that pattern, Linda! They are so sweet and I think they are perfect for charity, yes :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx