Sunday 12 November 2023

Christmas Crochet Mosaic Roundup

 Here we are again another Christmas and another year of stunning Christmas Mosaic patterns, as always new patterns seem to be released by the day and I will add them here as soon as they become available.


Evergreen Dreams by designer  Robin Parent


Mosaic Christmas tree skirt by designer  Susanne Toth


Gonk's Holiday Mosaic by designer - Rosina Plane



Sonia's Holiday Mosaic by designer - Rosina  Plane












Click below for more great Christmas Patterns.....

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs !
    Thanks for sharing Linda !
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that they are all gorgeous designs. Have fun crafting and have a nice week Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely designs.
    Wishing you a good week, can't believe we are half way through November!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the designs are lovely. My favourites are the Mosaic Christmas tree skirt and.....
    I can't decide :-)
    Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous collection of mosaic blankets! Thank you for the eye candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some wonderful designs. I like the idea of the tree skirt. I don't think I can decide on a favourite, they're all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda! There are so many beautiful mosaic crochet Christmas blanket patterns available ♥ Thank you for sharing these with us. Thank you for linking up at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured at our Wednesday
    Party #530 this week. Here’s the direct link to the post in case you’d like to share your feature:
    https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/mosaic-christmas-crochet-easy-brioche-headband-herringbone-blanket-link-party-530/

    Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just beautiful! But I think my favourite is 'Deck the Halls'. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx