Sunday 1 June 2014

Summer Stash Link Party and your April favourites.

These months just seem to whizz by and here we are June already nearly half the year is gone.  I know that June and July are busy months for most of us with school holidays and all the other things that tend to take up our time in the Summer.  This means that our stashbusting may need to take a back seat but it needn't stop completely, the secret is small portable easy projects that you can just pop in your bag and take along with you to the beach or wherever you are going.

I am going to combine the June and July stash parties into one big Summer Stash Link Party and I'm looking forward to seeing all your Summer makes.

Here are your April favourites and I have to say there are more than usual this month because many of you got the same number of clicks 



Beginning top left
Marianna's Bright Stripes Baby Hats
Seeded diamond Block
Julia's Dr Who Scarf
Violet Meadow Blanket
Judy's Something Pretty Blocks
Marianna's all in one sleeveless top

Thank you all for linking your lovely projects and please keep them coming as we love to see them and thank you for clicking and visiting your favourites too.  There were more of you who could have been featured but didn't have the stash party button on your blog, please display the button so that I know that you want to be featured.

My stash bust for this month is 524 grams for those who are counting please leave me your totals here

You can find your new Summer Link Party here

Have a great Summer everyone!






 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

4 comments:

  1. All beautiful creations !
    Have a nice Sunday !!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been stash busting but stash adding. I am going to be much better now that I have been to the yarn store and purchased more yarn.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, is that Violet Meadow your mystery blanket? It's lovely! Great projects all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I wish day had more than 24 hours! I had and still have so many things I wanted to crochet/cross stitch/sew.. but I've got no time :( So I am accomplishing some small projects now in between office, exercises, shopping for a baby and other preparations.
    Your Violet Meadow blanket is beautiful Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx